Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What do you think which is the Best Salon Shampoo and Conditioner? and Why?

Redken - all soft, smooth down and extreme. Redken is a fantastic brand and is the only one that I have had great results with time and time again. You can feel and see the improvement with it from the first time you use it.


Kms is also a great brand.What do you think which is the Best Salon Shampoo and Conditioner? and Why?
Pantene products were originally made for Salons. They are perfect and very afforable. I love the Pantene Volume Conditioner and Shampoo.


Good luck.What do you think which is the Best Salon Shampoo and Conditioner? and Why?
paul mitchell rocks cuz it leaves yur hair soft non frizzy smooth and stronger than ever!
Biol age is a good one, not hard on your hair. If you don't want to spend that much. Treseme is really good. I usually use biloage products but stumbled onto treseme and seems to work just as good. Pantene leaves build up on your hair. Smells good, but it ends up leaving buildup.
pantene
Pantene-trust me is really good.....my hair is like a nest it gets tangle alot because its curly....i used to have cheap conditioner and shampoo but it didn't work so i got pantene it makes the hair shine and smooth...I'm glad to help..
tresseme i colored my hair %26amp; i don't have that much split ends now ;D


bath %26amp; body works nice too %26amp; has more scents to use from
samy.
I would suggest Aveda products as they are 98% organicaly made and ONLY 2% chemically modified. Healthier and you can feel the difference!
I love pantene. It's so fast and comes out really good. It's silky smooth. Just remember to not blow dry your hair too much because tnet generally damages hair!
first of all a good shampoo does not have to be a SALON shampoo, or even one you have to buy in a store.





For some of my sisters with their straight and think hair L'Or茅al works best for them...





while my mother with her long think wavy hair often has to rotate her shampoos and often cleanse her hair with and EEG yoke, and salt paste.





Basically have fun with it and experiment with different remedy's, new and OLD! to see which ones work best for your hair. Heck I mix honey with pantene and melted butter!





just experiment, but do stay away from things that have color treatment or anything close to bleach in them unless you've already died your hair before, well actually just stay away from bleach (my cousin tried that one already and he did have brown hair before...).





but justhave fun! and just cause it costs a lot doesn't mean its good for your hair.
Tresseme is a good salon shampoo and conditoner
ABBA it keeps my hair soo soft, has a great smell, and i swim in chlorine pools alot and this keeps my hair looking like i never swim in chlorine. and my hair dosent frizz anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment