Saturday, December 26, 2009

Survey: What brand shampoo and conditioner?

What brand shampoo and conditioner do you use and why?Survey: What brand shampoo and conditioner?
sunsilk because thats what we have right now lol.Survey: What brand shampoo and conditioner?
herbal essences hello hydration.


for a few reasons:


1. it makes my hair REALLY soft and shiny.


2. it moisturizes it extremely well without over saturating it.


3. it keeps my hair clean and smelling good longer.


4. its not expensive at all.
It's called:


'Got2b Hottie'


It works great,


makes my hair perfect,


and it smells like bubblegum ;)
Brand: Motions


Why: My hair tends to get real nappy, and Motions is the only line of hair care products that works well on my hair.
joico.


i saw it on sale at trade secrets so i thought


i'd try it. it smells nice, it works, and the sale was


pretty good.
herbal essences...the combined shampoo and conditioner...


cuz it smells good :P
I only use shampoo, conditioner makes my hair greasy.


Tressemee
right now v05 because it ws what was at the dollar store


but usally sauve because its the cheapest at walmart
usually whatevers cheapest,


but if i can choose aussie


because it seems to work fine


and it smells really good.
Tressemme





its usually the cheapest one
I usee different ones; but the one i am currently using is


Garnier Fructis and I might stick with that onee.


http://www.garnier.com/index2.aspx
any shampoo is good try all different ones
DeLorenzo Rejuvin8
I use Pantene Pro V for women of color. It's the best product for ethnic hair. It leaves my hair soft, curly, and smellin' good!! I love it!!
i use the john freida blonde


i like it, it makes my hair soft and clean.


it does its purpose.
Tresemme cuz it makes my hair look good and feel good.
Pantene! Aren't you excited to know?
LYNX - africa because it smells good and i know it works and its pink!
herbel essence.... cuz its the only brand of shampoo i got.....
Head and shoulders...
Sauve
Pantene


Cos it works the best


Why else?


:)
Herbal essences.


Smells yummy.. and works good lol :)
paul mitchell because it smells good and makes my hair soft and shiny
suave or vo5 and my hair smells nice too.
suave on sale 2/$6
soap
whatever my parents buy.


why: because its in my house?
  • lipcolor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment