Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My mom bought super skinny shampoo/conditioner but it makes my hair feel greasy?!?

I dont know why but every time I use it in the shower (of course) My hair will just feel very greasy and thick (like how it feels if you put a lot of gel in it) instead of smooth and clean. Why is that?!





PS:


I have long thin hair but i have a ton of it.My mom bought super skinny shampoo/conditioner but it makes my hair feel greasy?!?
Maby your not rinsing it well.


Or maby thats how it is.


Or maby you put too much.


Or maby it was built that way to make your hair better.








awnser?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>My mom bought super skinny shampoo/conditioner but it makes my hair feel greasy?!?
It could just be that you'r not rinsing well enough, I've had shampoos do this to me before,


even though it feels like you've rinsed it all out, you haven't, and you just need to rinse for a lot longer, or use a little bit less.





Sometimes though, shampoos just don't agree with your hair, if you try rinisng really well or using less and it doesn't work, then that shampoo probably just isn't best for your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment