Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Good shampoo/conditioner for itchy scalp?

My scalp is always itchy as fook, at first I thought I might not be rinsing my shampoo out properly cos my hair is dead thick and longish but I'll rinse thoroughly and even comb it in the shower but doesn't make any difference! Any good products that anyone knows of?Good shampoo/conditioner for itchy scalp?
I use T-gel when i get a bit of itchy dandruff, clears it up after one or two washesGood shampoo/conditioner for itchy scalp?
Kerastase is good but pricey from good hairdressers, your scalp could be dry causing the itching, try using a good quality moisturising shampoo and conditioner and massage in before throughly rinsing.Aussie miracle is good and smells nice too.
Oatmeal shampoo and conditioner from your local pharmacy or superdrug store =]
Try using a Tea Tree oil shampoo and conditioner. It's more healthy for your hair than Head n' Shoulders. You can find it at any health food stores.
Try Tegrin. It's expensive, but it works!
T-Gel definitely!
Try FLEX shampoo and conditioner, or head and shoulder....the best !
used oilve oil 2 hour before washing hair its THE best for hair.
my mum uses 'Head and sholders' 2 in 1, as she suffers an itchy scalp..
Try Selsun. Smellls horrid, but works.
Nutrogena T-Gel
TRY T-FAL SHAMPOO CAN BE BOUGHT AT WAL-MART. MY SON HAD THE SAME PROBLEM THIS FIXED IT IN ABOUT THREE DAYS.
i think u need to try dandruff shampoo ive had to use it cause my scalp got really itchy and it helped after u use it once or twice


i know its kinda embarrasing but it'll help trust me
My step daughter had the same problem, try T gel, for itchy scalp works a treat it's approx 拢5 a bottle but works. Don't use any conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment