Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I find a really good shampoo/conditioner , and after using it for a month or so, it makes my hair greasy,why?

Phwooooaaarr - you are gorgeous! Anyway, as with everything, initial exposure to something new will provide better results than continued usage. If we were ever to meet, it would be great for about 8 years, then you would get bored and move on.


You can find me on h mail if you wanna try it out!I find a really good shampoo/conditioner , and after using it for a month or so, it makes my hair greasy,why?
my hairdresser told me you should switch regularly


i buy a couple of brands and switch every washI find a really good shampoo/conditioner , and after using it for a month or so, it makes my hair greasy,why?
Do you know that you are not suppose to use the same


shampoo all the time, you are suppose to switch off between two diffrent shampoo's and conditioners.
Try using a natural shampoo - one without all Sodium Laurel Suphate and other chemicals - and you may see an improvement.





Actually - most people don't realise their hair, unlike their skin, is self-cleaning - just rinse with water.





Our bodies are often better without additives being added - your everyday deodorant contains aluminium derivatives - whereas there are natural ones available.





My hair and scalp really suffered using 'normal' shampoo and my skin suffered with various deodorants - until I switched. Don't think ';The Body Shop'; will supply what you want - theirs have pretty much every additive - but in smaller bottles at higher prices. ;-)
It could be what you're eating as what you feed you're body reflects in the condition of your hair and skin.
I had the same problem all the time and have gone through loads of different shampoos and conditioners (find the seperate ones best) How often do you wash your hair??? I was washing and conditioning mine every morning and by the end of the day it looked greasy, Stopped washing it so often but dropped down to every two days and havent had problems since.
Maybe you're Italian
Yes, this seems a common problem. I don't know if this will help you personally but I have found an occasional shampoo using SureCare Sensitive (found in the household section of a supermarket) really does get a beautiful shine back to my hair, squeaky clean in seconds, no repeat shampooing needed. A good conditioner afterwards and my hair feels and looks brilliant!
Build-up. Once a week or so use a stripping type shampoo. You can use something like Nutrogena or you could use something super cheap like Prell. Prell is so tough it could be used to strip wax off a floor.
Just try using a variety of brands and alternating through them, or I beleive fruictus(spelling) has a shampoo out for hair just like yours check it out.
You become used to the product, so it no longer has the same effect. Change the products you use regularly to avoid this happening.
I know I go through this, Try using a few different shampoos every day, I usually have 3 in my shower to choose from:


I not sure why this happens I think your hair just gets bogged down with th esame chemicals and just reacts weird!


Try this it helps, and your hair always look great !
Your hair gets used to it, you should change the shampoo you use every few months
Most products are petroleum based. It builds up on the hair. Aveda is a great line, they don't use petroleum.
make sure after the conditioner wash off really well some time left over condition leave your hair look and feel greasy,if that don't work just change the brand of shampoo and condition.
This is a little confusing, but there is a certain type of bacteria in your hair (dont worry, everyone has them) that causes it to grease up, like a couple days after you dont take a shower. Once you start a new shampoo, your hair bactria is shocked by this an basicly goes away. Then, over a time pierod, your hair bacteria will mutate and devolop an imunity to the new shampoo cleaning power. This happened to me too. Until I tried Brilliant Brunette. It really works and is worth the 10 dollars.
Who cares...you would still look stunning anyway.
Make sure you rinse thoroughly
Just get a fewe of them %26amp; switch off every now %26amp; then. Rinse well, you may have very soft water. Sometimes that feels like it never rinses soap off...
probably i thing the shamboo not supporting your hair...........i mean some shamboos don't support....any way ask any hairdresser
you are probably not washing it properly
same reason most people have to change their deodorant every few months, your body just gets used to the product. Try changing up your routine by switching the combo once or twice a week. And you're not washing your hair every day are you? That strips all the natural oils out and your glands will most likely overproduce oil to compensate for the loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment