Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What's the best Shampoo and Conditioner?

I have bad hair ( it's curly and hard). I need good products.


How do other girls and guyz have nice silky, smooth


and shiny hair?What's the best Shampoo and Conditioner?
ok i so help you oh for youe curls use stuff from ganier like there soft cur %26amp; or there curl shapping spray and or ther hard curl gel a=%26amp; for shampoos and stuff ise tresmee silk smooth it goes one way like that smotth silky you get it lol i use the treseeme moisture rich and i love it


hoped i helpedWhat's the best Shampoo and Conditioner?
mostly genes but try Biolage
Try Paul Mitchell you might like it.
well my dad uses head and shoulders shampoo his hair looks great!
Well, use Pantene, it is really good and makes your hair silky,smooth, and shiny!
Its personal prefence, but I LOVE : Biolage/Redken/Paul Mitchell/Nexxus, and for chreaper stuff ; Tresseme/Pantene Pro-V.








just experiment until you find what you like.
Love Punk i don't understand your english.
There are special shampoos for people with curly hair. Check out the Redkin line, I think they sell it at Target, as well as salons. I've been using Biolage Hydrating Shampoo for about 14 years, but I have very dry hair. I also use Biolage conditioning balm, which is very thick and my hair is never frizzy. Put some products in while your hair is still wet. I like Alterna's Straightening Balm because I have naturally curly hair.
head %26amp; shoulders is good

No comments:

Post a Comment