Saturday, December 26, 2009

Best shampoo and conditioner for my hair?

i have thick light brown hair that seems to be getting damaged from straightening the front of it, but its starting to feel more damaged from everywhere around my hair


what is a good shampoo and conditioner for this at an affordable price? at a local store?


thanks :)


something that won't make it dryBest shampoo and conditioner for my hair?
Sorry, but everyone on here really dont know what they are talking about....if your hair is breaking the LAST thing you want to do is get a cheap 1-8$ hair care product! They are full of stuff that is no good for your hair. You need a NATURAL product, that might cost you, but atleast you wont loose all of your obviously fine hair. Go to http://www.discoverb4a.com/








I do not promote, nor do I work for Beauty 4 Ashes, I just recommend them if you are deciding to stop putting harsh, bad for your health chemical filled shampoos and conditioners in your hair, and would like to enjoy healthy hair that grows. They say over 92% of people that use their products indicate less breakage, more growth and moisture..personally I LOVE natural products, I dont even care for regular store-bought stuff. God BlessBest shampoo and conditioner for my hair?
I lovee Paul Mitchell's sleek line. The orange bottles but nott the price of $15 a bottle.





So I use Suave, it comes in the same color orange bottle and even says ';compare to Paul Mitchell's sleek and smooth'; On the bottle. I did and I love for only $2.50 each. Definitelyyy love it.





I have untamed mixed hair that damages easily like yours but this stuff leaves it slilky soft. HINT leave the conditioner in longer and your hair will be softer. :)
okay I LOVE DEEP CONDITIONING


so i use Elasta-qp conditioner its great moisture its $5


tresame repair conditioner $6


dr bronner soap (its acctully soap but good for the whole body)


I shampoo 2wice


while shampoo is still in my hair a apply a golf size to my shampoo


and detangle with a large tooth comb


then rinse


I hope out the shower and deep condition with elasta-qp
deffinatly try garnier fructis shampoo ad conditioner its the best!! i use it alot and ppl always say my air is rlly shiny (not bragging)





hope i heped :)
herbal essences hello hydration moisturizing shampoo and conditioner ($3, each)
Use Dove Therapy with Repairing Serum
hmm...


herbal escences long term relationship
  • lipcolor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment