Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Do ';shampoo+conditioner'; work? if yes - how. i am scared to experiment with my hair. i use tressemme right now

I hate shampoo+conditioner. There is never enough conditioner in it.Do ';shampoo+conditioner'; work? if yes - how. i am scared to experiment with my hair. i use tressemme right now
I never liked the idea .I dont think it will be as effective as seperate bottles.Do ';shampoo+conditioner'; work? if yes - how. i am scared to experiment with my hair. i use tressemme right now
No never use those unless you need to wash your hair but you dont have a lot of time.


If you ask any cosmetologist they will tell you the same thing and that you dont get any real conditioning.


If you want a quick alternate that focuses on conditioning you can skip shampoo and just rinse your hair and put conditioner in it.(Tip from celebrity stylist Dickey)
I really do not like those combo products because they are not really good at conditioning or cleaning. They kind of leave my hair inbetween where it is not clean enough, but not conditioned enough and tangly.
I used to love Pert Plus.


It's a shampoo and conditioner smells great and leaves hair bouncy not overly conditioned.


If your hair is oily, shampoo plus conditioner is the way to go.


I am older and color my hair regularly now so I require deeper conditioning on my hair to keep it manageable.
I hate 2in1. It weights my hair down and doesn't feel clean. If you want, you can try Head %26amp; Shoulders shampoos(only). You don't have to have dandruff to use it and it leaves my hair soft, shiny and clean. I have fine, long, staight hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment