Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Which Shampoo&Conditioner Is Best?

Hey, I am having real trouble deciding what shampoo is best. I have frizzy hair which is dry, but i style it straight all the time with straightners,and i was wondering which of these shampoos are the best to get. Either herbal essences frizz fighter, or loreal elivie nutril gloss. I either want one or the other I just wanted 2 know people's expriences of them and which would be best for my hair. Thanks xWhich Shampoo%26amp;Conditioner Is Best?
The Best is the herbal essence collection not only do they work really well the shampoo and conditioner smell really great. Like after i used the shampoo and conditioner all my friends noticed how shinier an healthier my hair looked :)Which Shampoo%26amp;Conditioner Is Best?
I use Nexxus Luxurious Moisturizing Shampoo


-and-


Nexxus Hydra Sleek Silken Smoothing Conditioner





This shampoo and conditioner is fabulous on my hair and I Love it.


Both leave my hair feeling silky and smooth, add it smells good to!











btwif your looking for a cute everyday hairstyle to try out these tutorials. they are awesome. ;D


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqp6nCXmG鈥?/a>


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb6bddlsH鈥?/a>





love,


B.
Tresemme' does some anti-frizz shampoo and conditioner. I always use tresemme cause it leaves my hair feels soft (:








Answer mine? http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
HERBAL essenses, i had the same problem and it sorted it for me and it smells lovely :)
toni %26amp; guy shampoo an conditioner :) 拢6 each, if you want a cheaper one thats good i would go for herbal esences
Ausse Moist shampoo and conditioner :)
HERBAL!
i use tigi it smoothes my hair down alot,


also head and shoulders :)

No comments:

Post a Comment