Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can I use my sperm as shampoo and conditioner??

my friend told me that i could and i tried it once but my hair got all sticky and gross. is this right??Can I use my sperm as shampoo and conditioner??
ya it can be a good conditioner if and only if you are


OUT OF YOUR MINDCan I use my sperm as shampoo and conditioner??
Only if you were *really* into ';There's Something About Mary,'; and want everyone to know in the strangest way possible.





And if you haven't seen it, you probably should have before you tried this. You would have seen this:





http://www.moviesandlife.net/images/cameron-diaz-theres-something-about-mary-1.jpg





(Sperm as hair gel, in case you missed it.)
Get a ******* life
OMFG WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU THEY WERE QUITE OBVIOUSLY JOKING


WHYYYY
Sure, why not?
  • lipcolor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment