Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is a really good shampoo and conditioner?

bcuz i want my hair thin controlable and wavy and shinyWhat is a really good shampoo and conditioner?
thin hair actually isnt really good to have but unless u want it thinner... anyways any collection of pantene pro-v(itamin) is a good thing to use. use their iceshine stuff omg i used that and within a week my hair was super shiny!! but dont use it too much or it will actually counteract it and make your hair become dull if u use it too often, then use a conditioner of pantene for wavy hair b/c conditioner is meant to control hair to make it untangl-y, but with the addition of keeping it wavy either that or use ONE herbal essences SHAMPOO to keep ur hair wavyWhat is a really good shampoo and conditioner?
I have Vive Pro nutri gloss. There is stuff for wavy, long hair, straight, curly and so on. They are really good and it makes my hair really shiny. I love them! There is diffrent type of bottles for diffrent stuff. Like if you want your hair shiny then use nutri gloss. Its in a pink bottle and it really works. I use it all the time go to: http://www.lorealparis.ca/en/Vivepro/default.aspx and see for your self. ITS REALLY GOOD!
ok if you like good cheap stuff get suave i think thats how you spell it i dont feel like going down to the shower to look or if you want stuff that is herbal and really good for your hair get mane-n-tail its for animals but its also good for people the label even has people directions for there hair but anyway my sister has wavy and shiny hair and she uses it.
All the stuff you see at drug stores like Pantene, Herbal Essences, Aussie, etc are HORRIBLE for your hair...because they are cheap and contain alcohol. Look at the ingredients in the product. If you see any word that ends in -ol that means the product contains alcohol. Alcohol dries out your hair big time and causes damage.


I use Biologe Smooth Therapie. Why Biologe?


(http://www.matrixbeautiful.com/products/鈥?/a> Only because it works best for me. I have long naturally curly and very dry hair. Its hard to comb thru after a shower (with a wide toothed comb!). My hair feels sooo much softer and less tangled after showering. Other products may work well for other people. This is just what works for me. Just make sure you stay away from the products that contain alcohol.
TGF shampoo and conditioner. It's the Bed Head Line. It is great! I smells great, conditions without being to heavy. Check your local salon.
~ http://www.pureology.com/





Don't buy the cheap stuff, they suck!
Go with Aussie! It makes your hari so soft and scenty! ((and thick)) me and my friend always say, ';gotta go to the AA meetings for us AUSSIE ADDICTS!!'; It rocks!
use baby shampoo because no harmful chemical in it , just try it
I use Halo , you can get it at a salon, it works great and smells wonderful.
My hair is thick and to smooth it over I use Pantene Pro-V Always Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner...it works really well!!
I use Herbal Essences.
HERBAL ESSENCES!! woot!
I use John Freida (sp*?) sheer blonde shampoo and conditioner, makes my hair feel and look great!
ihi ang gamitin mo o pwede naman ebak patunawin mo muna
I loooove oatmeal and honey by TIGI
my favorite is garnier fructis and they have different types of shampoo
bed head products work wonders on hair
FOR U PANTENE WILL WORK THE BEST

No comments:

Post a Comment