Wednesday, December 30, 2009

MMmm, your hair smell so good, so what kind of shampoo/conditioner?

do you useMMmm, your hair smell so good, so what kind of shampoo/conditioner?
I change it all the time, but right now, it is Suave...love the smell of shampoo....mmmm....MMmm, your hair smell so good, so what kind of shampoo/conditioner?
Why thank you darling. you smell pleasant as well.





I use garnei fructis. :-D





muah
%26lt;--- my owner cleans me once in a week





but i must ask YOU...what kind of toothpaste do you use?
Paul Mitchell just a couple hours ago :)





And thank you. It does smell nice doesn't it?
Strawberries and cream!
i use herbal essence's
I always use suave all over the house these are professional products for us and they work good I have never had any complaint's from my kid as long as there is shampoo/conditioner the new orange bottles work as good as matrix products sleek shampoo/conditioner work get for pennies.......
Mango and passion fruit
I think it was called Daily Clarifying, and thank you, I wasn't sure if anyone would pay attention to my hair. It smells fesh and clean.
dunnu wat it is called sry...and ya i do use both
it's this sea kelp stuff =] it's good for your hair.
sunsilk no major issues! big blue bottle!!
DOVE -- campaign for real beauty.. :D
I use Aubrey Organics. I can't find my shampoo and your hair smells just like mine. Wait a minute, you stole my shampoo?!
Gee..your hair smells terrific! thats my shampoo and conditioner!
I change it up... Sometimes ';I love'; sometimes ';Pantine'; but mostly frizz free sunsilk.....
tresemme :) don't use herbal essences, they test on animals
Bath and Body Works, Jasmine and Vanilla Sensual scented.
pantene silk %26amp; shine bby!

No comments:

Post a Comment