Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Best shampoo/conditioner to fix damaged hair?

thanks!Best shampoo/conditioner to fix damaged hair?
John Frieda shampoo's and conditioner's are really moisturizing. Try the kind that is for your hair type, such as, if your hair is straight, then use that one. I used it on my hair after I messed up my highlights and had to go to the salon to get them redone. My hair was supper dry and this shampoo seems to help make it more smooth and shiny. Good luck!Best shampoo/conditioner to fix damaged hair?
tresemme' for dry/damaged hair :) dont cut them off lofl
ok 1st of all i have no idea what u girls are talking about but pantene or fruitce (sp) =)
I use Nexxus Hydrotherapy...all the nexxus stuff is good tho...My hair was dry n frizzy before using it. Super shiny now! And you can buy it at Target!
Frederick Fekkia Olive Oil Glossing Shampoo and Conditioner. Sooooo soft and shiny. And NO FRIZZ! And it smells great! Also, you might try Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment. This stuff saved my hair. Try it!
';aussie'; is a really good shampoo,it stops ur hair from getting dry and really smells nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment