Saturday, December 26, 2009

Good store brand of shampoo and conditioner?

im out of my special salon stuff and am not going to the salon till next week





what can i use for the next week? my hair is dry





and dont say panteneGood store brand of shampoo and conditioner?
How about Herbal Essences or Aussie?! Later:)Good store brand of shampoo and conditioner?
I was told years ago by a pretty well used hair dresser in cali to use only body wash on my hair %26amp; to stop using conditioner for good. I thought she was nuts so ignored kept doing my usual haircare thing. We went on vacation a year later to a deserted place %26amp; was forced to use only body wash on my hair for a week cuz I forgot to pack the shampoo %26amp; conditioner. Now I wouldn't dream of returning to shampoo. The body wash is the best thing next to ice cream now for me. No more conditioner either. Try it, it migh work for you 2. p.s. i'm really not crazy, but i understand how crazy this sounds.
I have dry, curly, thin hair, and I use Garnier, the big things you get from Costco. I especially love the conditioner...it smoothes down my frizz and my hair stays soft and curly but not frizzy.





It really depends on your hair, like if it's thin, thick, wiry, dry, etc...every body has different hair. However, honestly, the conditioner matters more...shampoos all do the same thing, which is strip out the grease and oils. Conditioners do different things. There's leave-in-conditioner, which I highly reccomend using, or regular.





I hope you find the right kind...good luck!
Herbal Essences - hello hydration Shampoo and Conditioner (comes in a pretty blue bottle). It'll majorly help your dry hair, and it smells great (:
Pantene is good though....But herbal essenses works good for me.
I like the Sunsilk products, pink is the best for dryness

No comments:

Post a Comment