Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have relaxed hair. Does anyone know if that ';Pantene Relaxed & Natural'; Shampoo & Conditioner works?

I bought it already but the 2nd day of school is tomorrow and my hair is a mess. I want to wash it tonight. But I need to know, will it work if I just wash, blowdry, and flat iron?I have relaxed hair. Does anyone know if that ';Pantene Relaxed %26amp; Natural'; Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner works?
yea it works! when you straighten your hair it looks really good trust me make sure you have a good straightner!!I have relaxed hair. Does anyone know if that ';Pantene Relaxed %26amp; Natural'; Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner works?
You know what?? Everybody is entitled to their own opinion but, Pantene Conditioner is the best ever!!! I swear. You know how in those shampoo comercials the model's hair is beautiul and smooth and stuff?? Well pantene conditioner makes it smooth, tangle free, and shiny. Idk bout the shampoo but mark my words Pantene Shampoo Is The Best Conditioner Ever.






i got my hair relaxed and i used Pantene Relaxed and Natural Shampoo and Conditioner and it really helped moisten my hair and made my hair stronger trust me it works really well!
DON'T USE PANTENE!


i have the same time of hair as you and it ruined it sooo much.


use garnier. it works perfect. my hair is sooo healthy and shiny and i get compliements on it everyday. even by strangers
pantene is really bad. its made of a lot of alcohol so it will eventually dry out your hair. try john frida stuff.
I agree, Pantene has a LOT of harmful chemicals that would strip your hair and stuff....so I suggest NOT to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment