Saturday, December 26, 2009

Girls, what shampoo/conditioner do you use?

i don't want to pay 20 bucks for salon stuff lol... but what is your shampoo, why, and where do you buy it? or if you use a natural shampoo alternative, please share!! easy 10 for best answer (=Girls, what shampoo/conditioner do you use?
http://www.gpagencies.com/images/product鈥?/a>





I use herbil essences orchid and coconut milk. It smells great and hydrates my hair. I have really curly hair and using my straightener makes my hair have split ends. You can buy it at target walmart all those places. I would really get this one!! and the conditioner makes your hair tangle free! well with the amount i use it does =)Girls, what shampoo/conditioner do you use?
I use the Shampoo and Conditioner Pantien


I use it because it helps natural curly and frizzy hair stay in place (what I have)


I buy it at Target :) There are also Moose's for it, which I use as well ;)
I use Nick Chavez from QVC.com

No comments:

Post a Comment