Sunday, December 27, 2009

What Kinda Of Shampoo && Conditioner Do You Use?? Now How iS Your Hair?? ii Always Git Split Ends && Breaks!!?

What Kind Of Shampoo%26amp;%26amp;Conditioner Do You Use?! Hows Tha Texture Of Your Hair?! iiM Tired Of Split Ends, Breaks, %26amp;%26amp; My Hair iS So0 Fried Cuz ii Str8n iT!!! HELP!! ='(What Kinda Of Shampoo %26amp;%26amp; Conditioner Do You Use?? Now How iS Your Hair?? ii Always Git Split Ends %26amp;%26amp; Breaks!!?
First off hot irons and curlers damage the hair that it won't matter what products you use.





I use Head %26amp; Shoulders shampoo


For conditioner: Sunsilk or Biosilk or Fructis sleek %26amp; shine


Leave-in conditioner: Fructis sleek %26amp; shine





Use anything with moisturizers because your hot iron is killing the moisture in your hair. Lack of moisture is what's causing breakage.What Kinda Of Shampoo %26amp;%26amp; Conditioner Do You Use?? Now How iS Your Hair?? ii Always Git Split Ends %26amp;%26amp; Breaks!!?
Well i always use Pantene hairfall Controll.


it helps my hair strong nd shiny black.
I use Aussie (aussie.com)..I love this stuff...i havent had any split ends, or broken hairs since I have been using...you should look at the products and compare the products to your hair problems!
I use Tresseme and my hair is fine
Pantene Pro-v full and thick - shampoo


And the pink herbal essences conditioner

No comments:

Post a Comment