Saturday, December 26, 2009

What are some good shampoos/conditioner for hair that is ironed a lot?

I iron my hair every now and then. I saw the Dove shampoo for heat damaged hair. Is it any good? Pantene doesn't work too great for me lol.What are some good shampoos/conditioner for hair that is ironed a lot?
i also straighten my hair allot. my hair is still soft and not dry or anything. i use herbal essence shampoos and dove is also really good. i use bolth and it makes my hair really soft. get dove for damaged hair and herbal essence hydralicious. they are bolth really good.What are some good shampoos/conditioner for hair that is ironed a lot?
i love dove! my hair has never quite felt as great with other products. the only downside to dove is its price.
i would use CHI or herbal essences is always great i have never been a big fan of dove... no clue why
dove is better
  • lipcolor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment