Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is there a shampoo and conditioner that is made together, but not in the same bottle? that is attached somehow

it needs to be attached together and have two seperate lids(or tops) but in the same bottle? I am trying to do a project and can't find anything that i am looking for. if you know of one or two let me know and the website if possible. thank you!!!!Is there a shampoo and conditioner that is made together, but not in the same bottle? that is attached somehow
I don't know of any that are made fastened together, but the Back to Basics line by Graham Webb has bottles that sit side to side. They would be the easiest in my opinion to fasten together if needed. Sorry I don't have a better answer for you!Is there a shampoo and conditioner that is made together, but not in the same bottle? that is attached somehow
Not that I know of...Maybe you can take a conditoner bottle and a shampoo one, next just tape them together!
tape a shampoo and conditioner bottle together idk?
I've been a hairdresser for years... and I have never come across something like this at all. They usually make the Conditioner Bottle Smaller so u will buy MORE! You can buy a Bottle LIKE this and then put your own Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner in it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment