Sunday, December 27, 2009

Ever had a Shampoo/ Conditioner Bottle Fall on Your Foot in the Shower?

Is it just my family and I or are we the only ones that constantly have our toes beat-up in the shower by the shampoo, conditioner and body soap bottles???Ever had a Shampoo/ Conditioner Bottle Fall on Your Foot in the Shower?
You are not alone...and have you noticed, everyone has their own shampoo, conditioner and soap? When you have 5 or6 people using the same bathroom, you really take your life in your own hands! lolEver had a Shampoo/ Conditioner Bottle Fall on Your Foot in the Shower?
You are so not alone! It always happens to me. OUCH!
Wow you must have heavy bottles. I live in a small apartment and have to hang pans on the wall. I knocked one off and it landed on a little toe and fractured it. Now THAT hurt......
haha this question (and the first answer) is funny as hell !





Truth be told.. it doesn't happen to me often.


But I seem to knock all 20 of them down when I go the the toilet during the night.





So I assault my family's ears, but our toes appear to be safe.
yea all the time!!
ouch all the time ... especially like my household of 8 people.. everyone uses a different thing so imagine its looks like a mini market

No comments:

Post a Comment