Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is horse shampoo and conditioner good for mens hair?

can it prevent hair fall and make the hair more strongerIs horse shampoo and conditioner good for mens hair?
i used to use horse hair when I was young and had longer hair. I was reading something about it today. it does make your hair thicker so it is good to use. it's just that it will build up on your hair so you can't use it everyday. you can use it along with normal stuff.Is horse shampoo and conditioner good for mens hair?
Neigh





Ok, sorry, I saw the question and couldn't resist that answer. I really don't know.
you are kidding right? there are plenty of mens shampoos and conditioners on the market ... why do for something make for an animal?
You can use horse shampoo and conditioner, but I don't think it is any better than people shampoo unless your trying to make your hair really shiny with some of the products that make white - whiter, red-redder and black - blacker. It's probably cheaper than people shampoo though.





(My husband uses horse clippers to shave his head.)
idk mane n tail doezss thicken hair ut idk about preventing alopecia ??

No comments:

Post a Comment