Saturday, December 26, 2009

I shampoo and condition 4 days a week, apply a leave-in conditioner other 3 days of week. Is this good?

Is this good for my hair, or is it bad to use product (shampoo, conditioner, leave-in conditioner) regularly? It doesn't have bad affects, like itchy scalp or hair loss, right? Thanks


*My hair is SLIGHTLY wavy, average thickness, normal to dry, and a little past shoulder-length.I shampoo and condition 4 days a week, apply a leave-in conditioner other 3 days of week. Is this good?
dude, wash your hair every day. its discusting what your doingI shampoo and condition 4 days a week, apply a leave-in conditioner other 3 days of week. Is this good?
Some of my close friend are hair dressers and they all say that you should only wash your hair a max of 3 time a week. I only wash mine twice a week and I haven't had any problems. I use a 3min treatment at lease once a month and every time I go to get my hair done they always say how healthy my hair is. BUT, in saying that ALL hair dressers say that you shouldn't use Pantene Pro-V products coz they have too much silicone in them, but thats all I use. Hope this helps.
your body produces oils and minerals to take care of your hair,, you are washing them out and replacing them with man made junk!! you won't have nice hair later in later!
I wash my hair every day and I don't have any problems. I wouldn't worry
sounds good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment