Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Shampoo and Conditioner Question?

What is a good shampoo brand for someone with thick, straight hair that gets oily easily?


Also, to make it smoother/softer, and that doesnt have all that silicone crap in it?





Not too expensive please!Shampoo and Conditioner Question?
I really enjoy using Aussie Shampoo and Conditioner. They have different kinds of shampoo and conditioner that would be just right for you. It makes your hair really soft and touchable. Also, Herbal Essences is just the same and is excellent. Both of them aren't too pricey and you can get them just about anywhere they sell hair products.Shampoo and Conditioner Question?
I have this same problem! My hair is to my waist super super thick and it gets oily so fast! Ugh! My hair is dark brown/black and I use Pantene Brunette Expressions. I've tried so many shampoos even the expensive ones and they don't work. Bed Head worked for awhile but I guess we just have to keep switching up!
dove..i have thick curly hair and it made it silky smooth and it makes my hair smell very good

No comments:

Post a Comment