Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is there a shampoo /conditioner to makre ur hair straight?

i have wavy hair and every day i have to blow dry it and straightin it and that damages my hair so i would like to know if there is any shampoo/conditioner to make my hair straight w/out havin to stragtin it w/a ironIs there a shampoo /conditioner to makre ur hair straight?
I love KMS Flat Out products. I use the shampoo %26amp; conditioner then use Flat Out spray before I blow dry the result straight hair no frizzies.Is there a shampoo /conditioner to makre ur hair straight?
my friend used a shampoo that straightened her hair. i don't know what it's called. There is a lotion that you put in after you wash your hair and you brush it threw and it straightens it.
Yes there is. I use Dove shampoo/conditioner to help my hair stay straight. It works really good. And if you have thick hair, you can get extra volume.
No, sorry, I don't think there is ! just make sure you're using lots of good quality conditioner and styling product. Styling product should help to protect your hair a little. Look for the ones for damaged hair. Otherwise, why not go naturally curly sometimes, scrunch dry while damp or let it dry naturally !
Yes there is one by Matirx I used. I have wavey hair. You do have to blow dry it and style it still but the shampoo %26amp; Conditioner will help it. Oh its comes in a orange bottle. Good luck!
YES but it really doesn't make it straight,straight but yeah its according to what kind of hair you have like damaged,sensitive scalp,etc!

No comments:

Post a Comment