Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What's the best shampoo & conditioner...?

That hydrates, smooths, and softens?!





Helppp :)


I prefer salon brand products.





thankss :)








I'm a boy but idc what brand it is.


For all i care, It could be a girl shampoo.


Just looking for a great product.





thankss alot againWhat's the best shampoo %26amp; conditioner...?
I prefer Biolage products.It not only smells divine,but it keeps your hair healthy and shiny.If you color your hair make sure to use the shampoo and conditioner made for colored hair.What's the best shampoo %26amp; conditioner...?
Include a anti-residue shampoo in your normal daily regime of shampooing and conditioning.





An anti residue shampoo helps take away build-ups and thus maximising the effects of your regular shampoo and conditioner. This should only be used once a week,in place of your regular shampoo, without conditioner or any other products applied onto the hair after that. I'm using Neutrogena's anti-residue shampoo now. It's great.





As for my regular shampoo and conditioner, pantene clinicare range is fan-tan-bulous! Moisturising and a really good scent.
The Best for you would be CHI BioSilk Hydrating Shampoo


Replenishes day and damaged hair with essential moisturizing agents, botanical extracts and herbs, leaving strands soft and supple


and CHI BioSilk Hydrating Conditioner. You will notic a difference within days. Hope that helps
Nexxus, VO5, etc - these are *not* Salon products, ugh!





Bumble and Bumble. And for product, Sumotech by Bumble and Bumble. My hubby and I use it religiously now.
Interestingly enough, my hairdresser told me to use VO5 shampoo and conditioner to rehydrate my dry hair. It's the cheapest thing out there, but it really really works.
I would say Nexus.


I use John Freida Full Volume Luxurious Splendor Shampoo / Conditioner and it works nice as well.


Alot of people use Pantene, but for me, Pantene doesn't make my hair that nice :P



KIWI you can get it at beauty supply stores, smells great and works great.


you'll love it!
If your hair is dark, I've found Brilliant Brunette to be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment