Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Shampoo & Conditioner vs. Just the Conditioner?

I have the John Freida Sheer Blonde Conditioner. It seems to be working OK. On the back of the bottle it says for best results use with the matching shampoo. If you have ever used it before, can you tell me if i should get the shampoo too? Or jsut stay with the conditioner?Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner vs. Just the Conditioner?
it works better for me when i use the shampoo too but if you have a really good sampoo just stick with it.Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner vs. Just the Conditioner?
Get the shampoo too. It doesn't say it for no reason. It will make your hair much shinier.
I have never used that exact product, but I Knkow its okay to just use the conditioner if its working for you.


For them to say to use the shampoo is more or less a way for you to get their product.





If it stops working for you, and if you can...I suggest the stuff Redken has for Blonde hair. I have seen it on many people and it works sooo great. Its called Redken Blond Glam. You may have to get it from a hairdresser.
They probably just say that so you but more of their stuff! Before you know it you'll be out buying the Sheer Blonde Hairspray! They really sell that! As long as the shampoo you are using now is working, than you will be just fine =]
I use the Burnett kind of John Freda shampoo and conditioner and I always use a conditioner with a shampoo from same brand because the specially make them to work well with each other. You want to use shampoo to wash your hair so that you get the excessive oils out and dirt that can cause hair to smell bad. If you have really dry hair and your afraid shampoo will make the drying worse then get the extra moisturising shampoo along with the conditioner. I'm sure that have that kind in the blond John Freda formula for maybe color treated hair. I think your hair would lack lustre if you don't use shampoo! Try it together!
You should always use both a shampoo and a conditioner. Shampoo is very important to get out all the impurities and hair product from the day before. If you don't use shampoo, your hair will get greasy because the conditioner would then be just another layer added to your hair so it would have less volume too.
I use both the shampoo and conditioner. I find the results to be the same whether I use the just conditioner or the shampoo and conditioner.





P.S. Best conditioner ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment