Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hi, im looking for a shampoo and conditioner to enhance my hair's natural color. i never colored my hair so...

and i dont want to( color my hair) but i do want my brunette hair color, a dark brunette, to be enhanced, haha. please and thank you!!Hi, im looking for a shampoo and conditioner to enhance my hair's natural color. i never colored my hair so...
Suave Naturals !Hi, im looking for a shampoo and conditioner to enhance my hair's natural color. i never colored my hair so...
brilliant brunette. theres one by pantene and there's one by john frieda. they're both good.
John Frieda Brunette Shampoo and Conditioner works to illumniate and enhance your natural or dyed hair. I love it and it smells great... You can buy it at Target, Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, etc. They also make it for other color types you will want to make sure you look for the right shade as they made 2 or 3 color types for both blondes and brunettes...
the brunette shampoo you know the one that has for blondes and for reds and for brunette. look for it in drug stores you will know what im talking about
John Frieda's brunette line. There's also a color glaze that enhances your brunette color.


Here's the link for the products:





http://www.johnfrieda.com/products/produ鈥?/a>





You can find it at Target, Walmart, etc.
I like Pantene Ice it makes your hair really shiny. You don't really have to use a color shampoo, the reflection/shininess will make it look great. If you have more money to spend go to a salon that carries bumble %26amp; Bumble shampoo %26amp; conditioner.
SunSilk
well i tried one of the color inhancers for sunsilk im not sure if thats the shampoo but also try the john freda that is good 2. oh for the sunsilk you can use the color inhancer only its in a little seethrough box and it has a short haired girl on the front. i tried it to get my dark brown hair lighter and it really worked. if you want fast results use the blond version but if not use the brunette one. :)
JOHN FREIDA ROCKS MY SOCKS OFF!! Okay, maybe not, but I would highly recommend it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment