Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I need a moisturizing shampoo/conditioner? My hair is really dry and we also have hard water. Any suggestions?

Kartin conditioner by gold-wellI need a moisturizing shampoo/conditioner? My hair is really dry and we also have hard water. Any suggestions?
Sunsilk 24/7 moisture is a God send.I need a moisturizing shampoo/conditioner? My hair is really dry and we also have hard water. Any suggestions?
Use Sunsilk shampoo,conditioner,and leave in treatment.My hair was frizzy and I could do almost nothing with it until I tried that.It does wonders.............
Garnier Nutrrusse is good, but also try the Aussie products


like the 3 mintue mircale . its the best .








http://garnierfructisusa.com/


http://www.aussiehair.com/products/index鈥?/a>
The absolute best is the new brand just coming out called ORGANIX. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate free so it wont dry out your hair, plus...it smells awesome! They have different collections for different hair types which are all amazing!





Check it out!





www.organixhair.com
You can buy a water filter for the shower head. It will reduce the chlorine in the water, and be better for your hair and skin.I got mine on line from purewaterforless.com. (sorry, no spam intended) Depending on how much time you run the water, it is good for a year.
Pantene, herbal essence, thermasilk are all moisturizing.
L'OREAL Alvive is good! try it!
SUNSILK SAVED my hair !!!!!!!!!! IT is CHEAP and WONDERFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
try mayo and egg mix, or a really ripe avocado
as far as moisturizing goes, i'd say matrix biolage. i'm in the same situation as you are, and it's made a world of difference!!
As a hairstylist, I would reccomend Matrix, Biolage conditioning balm. It is very moisturizing and can be used daily, or used as a conditioning treatment if needed. Malibu has a shampoo for hard water also that would work well for you. I don't know where you live, but call around your local salons and see if they carry them lines. hope this was helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment