Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Good conditioner, or shampoo for my hair type?

Heyy, My hair is dark blonde, i have side swept bangs that go like down to my jaw, my hair goes about 4 inches below my shoulders. i straighten it every morning, and i put in mousse. my hair can get a little tangly. and frizzy. but i put in mousse and straighten it, so its super straight. I just want some good quality shampoo%26amp;conditioner for my hair that will make it smooth and shiny:] please help, the price limit would be like, below 7$ for each thing. thanks guysss. :]]


xoxoashGood conditioner, or shampoo for my hair type?
Garnier.... Great stuff ! Did wonders for my hair...


Arbonne also has a great product, but not cheap. Well worth it though.


http://www.arbonne.comGood conditioner, or shampoo for my hair type?
your hair sound like weirdly exactly like mine..


i use garnier sleek and shine.. im not sure how much it costs but its not salon professional of anything
Well I just use normal shampoo


and Neutrogena Triple Moisture


Daily Deep Conditioner


for dry over processed or colored treated hair








it works like a charm


I get never ending compliments on how soft and shiny my hair is...





and it is under $7


Cheyenne%26lt;3
try this deep conditioner....





http://www.bluebeez.com/goods_detail.php鈥?/a>
';All Soft'; by Redken is really good!
you should use Pantene Pro V. It is simply the best for tangly moist hair. i use it all the time and i have uncontrollably wavy hair and i don't need to worry about a thing when i use Pantene.





Also if you would like there is this shampoo and conditioner, it's called back to basics and it is usually found at a salon, or maybe the beauty store sally's salon, or sams club or costco. which ever, and it comes in diffrent flavors and each flavor has a control hair reason like i have mango which controls dry hair.





good luck :)


make sure to vote me best answer

No comments:

Post a Comment