Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Good shampoo and conditioner?

Hey i have long brown hair and im after your opinions on what are some good shampoos and conditioners?


im just using the cheap supermarket stuff at the moment


i find my hair is very dry and when im washing it little bits of hair fall out.


what is a good shampoo you can reccomend


im also in Australia but can look on ebay


thanksGood shampoo and conditioner?
try hello hydration by herbal essences i love their products i'm using dangerously straight. and they smell really nice :) they sell at like walgreens walmart etc.





http://www.herbalessences.com/us/collect鈥?/a>Good shampoo and conditioner?
really you have to know more about your hair. Do you have an oily scalp or a dry one? Straight or curly?





some products you should never use





Pantene - panthenol is bad for your hair and guess what its full of? It will weigh your hair down and some people had static problems with it.





Head and Shoulders - dry dry dry dry. This stuff caused flakes on me and a few other people I know.





Some awesome brands that I like.





Redkin - great stuff (think I spelled it wrong). very very high class stuff.





Paul Mitchell - also great stuff thats high class.





Generic - yes its a brand very similar to PM but cheaper.





Aussie - good smell plus it left my hair nice and tangle free. I am currently using it. cheap too





TRESemme - spelled wrong too? It is cheap like aussie and I basically got the same results from it. However it has more of a salon smell. Usually around the same price as Aussie too.





also you can try making your own stuff. I use a mix between Aussie and stuff I make at home. I usually use Aussie when I know my boyfriend will be over soon (so I spell pretty) and homemade stuff when he won't be around for a while (so usually).





EDIT: also main N tail (also called Main N tail %26amp; Body). Very cheap and an awesome conditioner and shampoo. I used it for years and my hair was very long and soft. However sometimes it can be hard to find.
BUMBLE %26amp; BUMBLE. i swear by this. im telling you, it's so worth the high price. try the Gentle shampoo and the SuperRich conditioner.





Biolage is just as good. their shampoo will do amazing things to your hair!





so is Paul Mitchell. especially his conditioners. good luck!
Tresemme Anti-Breakage is a really good conditioner. Its smells good and makes your hair really soft! I would recommend a tea tree oil shampoo, it usually works well with any hair type and is really good for your scalp.
PAUL MITCHELL SHAMPOOS AND CONDITIONERS ARE THE BEST.. THEY ALSO HAVE GOOD HAIR TREATMENTS FOR DAMAGED HAIR AND EVERYTHING YOU NEED. THEY ARE KINDA EXPENSIVE BUT IT WORKS SO I THINK IS WORTH IT!!
John Frieda's Root Awakening.


it's great for sensitive, dry, weak hair, and smells delish.


:)
tail and mane





pwetty please with a cherrwie on top?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Herbal Essences.


Smells AMAZING %26amp; DELICIOUS.


They are only like $3-$4 each.
Brilliant Brunette Shampoo%26amp;%26amp;%26amp;Conditioner
Olive Oil products, Or Aphogee Shampoo for damaged hair and the two min reconstructor..
I too have long brown hair and live in the desert. I use Redken.
pantene, head and shoulders or garnier frutis
try garnier fructis
Try pantene!! i have long hair too and that really helps me .
try vive pro

No comments:

Post a Comment