Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is a good Shampoo and Conditioner!?

Im looking for a good shampoo and conditioner


I want it to make my hair soft and shiny, but not oily/greasy


my hair is pretty normal, not oil but not dry


i want something that is good for my hair as well, im trying to grow it long so maybe something that strengthens.


and i dont have much money to spend so maybe something u can pick up at the local drugstore?





please answer, thanks! c:What is a good Shampoo and Conditioner!?
As far as inexpensive shampoos and conditioners go, Pantene Pro-V is the best bang for your buck! Other great drugstore brands are Tressemme and Sunsilk. However, in my opinion, the best shampoo and conditioner is Frederic Fekkai's glossing shampoo. It is pretty pricey though; I purchase mine at Sephora and they are both $35 each so it totals a little over $70 for both. I grew up on that brand though so maybe that is why it works so well for me. I hear it isn't good for your hair to keep switching shampoos and conditioners. Hope this helps!What is a good Shampoo and Conditioner!?
I think Herbal Essences does a pretty good job for me. It smells AMAZING and my hair is soft and shiny. I also have 'normal' hair in the sense that it is not dry or oily. Garnier Fructis has a great shampoo for strengthening, but the smell of Herbal Essences still wins me over.





The curls and waves shampoo from them actually made my crazy waves calm down a little bit and shape up nicer. Before they were just an undefined ball of wave and now they are more wave and less afro.
i highly recommend aussie moist, garnier fructis, or pantene, in that order. i also recommend only washing every other day unless you work out daily like me or live in florida, in which case walking down the street makes you sweat like a work out, in which case you could just conditioner wash or water wash.
  • lipcolor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment