Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Best shampoo and conditioner for me?

i have medium lenght hair


its pretty thin


i usually style it striaght


i dont like frizz


my hair could use some volume





what would be the best shampoo %26amp; conditioner for me?Best shampoo and conditioner for me?
vo5 kiwi-lime is absolutley the BEST smelling shampoo+conditioner i have EVER smelt.Best shampoo and conditioner for me?
i think u should try different kinds of shampoo and conditioner to experiment with ur hair. if u get good results from a certain one, use that shampoo and conditioner. =]
Big Sexy Hair shampoo and conditioner.
Sorry i don't know the best shampoo but i know the worst one, its panteine deep fortifying
TRESEMME!
pantene pro v, it ads body without the frizzz

No comments:

Post a Comment