Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I've been using Philip B shampoo & conditioner, but fancy a change - any recommendations?

Hi,





Go for Aussie shampoo and Aussie conditioner. I used to use Philip B and had some Aussie bought for me at Christmas. I love it and have converted.


Best Wishes


PhillipaI've been using Philip B shampoo %26amp; conditioner, but fancy a change - any recommendations?
I also recommend the Aussie range they are brilliant they make such a difference to your hairI've been using Philip B shampoo %26amp; conditioner, but fancy a change - any recommendations?
huh?
I would suggest the pantene pro v colour range. You pick the colour range that matches your hair colour. I switched to it recently and my hair has been soft, alot more manageable and it gives your hair and natural multitone tone that shines! I've had lots of compliments since switching..... give it a try!
Patene Pro V or in my case try the fructise range.It's great
Definitely try l'oreal elvive nutrigloss shampoo and conditioner (in the pink bottles). The coloured hair stuff in red bottles is as good if you colour your hair too. It's the bomb for shiny silky soft hair.
  • lipcolor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment