Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Shampoo & Conditioner for blonde hair?

I got my hair highlighted two days ago, and I already have really blonde hair, and I got platinum blonde highlights. Last time I got them they dulled really fast because of the shampoo and conditioner I used. I was wondering, what kind of shampoos have you used from personal experience that really brought out the color of your hair and had it last longer as well??





Thanks!! :DShampoo %26amp; Conditioner for blonde hair?
I use Blondie and it works well. The conditioner comes in a tube and it's more like a deep conditioner then a regular one; you're supposed to leave it on for at least 10 minutes and use heat to create even better results. I like it so far but next time I'm going to try Stay Blonde. It is a purple shapoo that was recommended to me by my previous hair stylist. Purple shampoos help remove brassiness. I don't think it comes with a complementary conditioner, however. I think any deep conditioner will work fine for chemically processed hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment