Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What's a good shampoo and conditioner?..?

I have very wavy hair, it gets dry and frizzy easily. I want less frizzy, dead looking hair! %26gt;:/ Nothing is working for me, any suggestions? Also, how long do you leave your shampoo/conditioner in before washing it out ( if at all ) and what do you do to make sure you wash ALL of your hair enough. Maybe i'm just doing something wrong. What's a good shampoo and conditioner?..?
ok i use Tresseme RELIGIOUSLY and it really works, just wet ur hair, add enough shampoo for a thick lather, and rinse, then put in enough conditioner to make ur hair feel slimy, i usually put that in, shave my legs and wash my body then completely rinse off.... dont rinse 100% of the conditioner out... leave a little in, if ur wierd about that, then rinse it al and put in a leave-in conditioner when u get out, just towel dry ur hair some and add just a small amount... and style as usual... good luck!!!What's a good shampoo and conditioner?..?
i use the go fresh stuff from dove.


shampoo and conditioner.


then i blow dry it with a brush and it makes my hair less frizzy.


i get every single spot and leave shampoo in for 3 seconds, and conditioner in for 1 min.


good luck =]
I use Tresemmee or however you spell it...it's the one that's ';made by professinals and used by you'; or whatever...it leaves my hair silky and non-frizzy...if you have frizzy hair i recommend the one for coloured or damaged hair...it helps get rid of the friz...i used to have such frizzy hair, and my hair, like yours is wavy, but i wash it, then blow dry it and then straighten it with my hair straightener...it works really good...i just straighten it because i think i look better with straight hair...not because my hair is frizzy. I leave the shampoo in for like a second, then i wash it out, but for the conditioner i leave it in for like 5 or 10 mins so that my hair can like absorb the conditioner...to make sure i get all the conditioner out, i run my hands through my hair and part it like all these different ways with my hands to make sure that it's all gone, you shouldn't wash it ALL out though, leave a little bit in your hair so that it keeps it soft and silky...
I use Pantene CURLS shampoo and conditioner. I shampoo and wash it out, then put the conditioner on for about 5 minutes and wash it out. Works for me...and it smells really good! :D
i use Aussie Moist shampoo and Garnier Fructisse Shine Burst Conditioner. It works wonders. I usually lather my hair with the shampoo then leave it in for like 30 seconds and rinse. I always repeat the shampoo a second time. Then I put in the conditioner and leave it in for at least 3 minutes. Then rinse and blowdry it always looks really good. Hope i helped
Aussie is a really good brand. :) It's the one in the all purple bottles and if you've seen the commercials, the one with the (really fake LOL) purple plush kangaroo hanging out with supermodels.





I don't know if this will help (I have naturally straight hair), but I usually try to coat my hair in shampoo (like run my fingers with some shampoo on them through my hair) and lather for like, twenty seconds before rinsing. As for the conditioner, I start by massaging into my scalp and again, coating my hair with it, only this time, I leave it in for about a minute or two. Honestly, I try to wash like 98.9% (guess) of the conditioner out, because it keeps the moisture or shine in. Like, you know you've over-washed if your hair feels all rough and ';sticky.';





Oh, and Sunsilk is okay too. Actually, to control hair, I use at least three different brands, and you know, alternate from time to time.





Sorry if it's long, but I hope it helps.
  • lipcolor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment