Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Fekkai luscious curls (cream,shampoo,conditioner, & wave spray)?

Today i went too my local sephora store so i could find a product that would make my straight hair wavy (or allow me to scrunch my hair.) The lady suggested this line of products but she wasn't sure that it would have much of an affect on my hair considering my hairs straight. Has anyone used these products on straight hair %26amp; will they work or are they just for people with curly hair? Fekkai luscious curls (cream,shampoo,conditioner, %26amp; wave spray)?
if you want curly hair use a curling ironFekkai luscious curls (cream,shampoo,conditioner, %26amp; wave spray)?
use strictly curls by marc anthony



these are probably one of the best products u can buy...thats why they are so expensive. Its what the actresses and victoria secret models use.

No comments:

Post a Comment