Saturday, December 26, 2009

Anyone used Mane and Tail Shampoo/Conditioner?

Does this help thicken hair?Anyone used Mane and Tail Shampoo/Conditioner?
It didn't work for me. Just left an oily residue on my hair. (Eww!)


I use Pantene now :-)


Peace!Anyone used Mane and Tail Shampoo/Conditioner?
my friend did and she hated it.
no actually i've never even heard of it and i don't think many people have. try again.
I have. It gives it extra volume, that's for sure--but it won't make the actual strands any thicker. If you have thin hair, it's not going to make all your hairs ';fatter'; or anything.
no. but i've heard it makes you're hair grow faster and become shinier
I have used it. My boyfriend loves it. He likes it because its cheap and lasts him forever. I like it. Lathers well. Only takes a little bit. However, It didn't do anything special for my hair above and beyond normal shampoo.
no i usually use suave deep cleanser i dont use conditioner but after i wash it than i dry it with a hair dryer than straighten it than it comes out smooth and shiney but people can use it but if it says its for horses its for horses
I use Mane 'N Tail and it makes your hair fuller. It works but it does take time.
no I am not a horse
I used it back in my 20s,worked great.
I have used it for years on my Arabian show horses tails and manes it was made for horses before people started using it you know. Horse handlers,grooms etc would be using it on a horse and wipe their face and run their hands over their own hair ,and they found out it was great for human hair too. While nothing really thickens hair it does give it a fuller appearance thus making it look ';thicker'; Its a good product. Its made for humans now too.and has been for a long time.
A long time ago. I'm not sure anything will help ';thicken'; the hair but try a volumizing shampoo to give the appearance of thick hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment