Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Why does the shampoo bottle go up, while the conditioner bottle goes down?

Its been on my mind for ages!! I need to know hahaWhy does the shampoo bottle go up, while the conditioner bottle goes down?
Haha, I was in the shower this morning and noticed that!


It might have something to do with the thickness of the conditioner over the shampoo. Or, it could just be so you can tell the difference between the two if you were blinded because soap was in your eye :)


Who really knows?


I keep the shampoo bottle upside down though, so it doesn't really matter...Why does the shampoo bottle go up, while the conditioner bottle goes down?
Great questions,


im going to go with what everyone else has said,


because the conditioner is thicker, and its harder for it to come out unlike shampoo.
um I THINK





the conditioner is thicker so the bottle has to be face down so when u open it u dont have to tap it for u to get some u just open n squeeze.. but then the shampoo should be the same :%26lt;
I don't know for sure, but my best guess is that it's because cond. is thicker and takes longer to flow, so if it's already facing down, it will come out quicker!!!





Makes sense to me :) lol!
Good thought, but I'm just not so sure. It could be that you need to use more conditioner to balance the strength of a typical shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment