Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Does anyone else use Mane, Tail and Body shampoo/conditioner in their own hair? :) :)?

Or is it just a country thing? That's all me and my friends use when we are in a hurry. but hey,! we think it works just the same. also very fun to get clean while giving your horse a bath :) just curious!Does anyone else use Mane, Tail and Body shampoo/conditioner in their own hair? :) :)?
That stuff is junk. cheap junkDoes anyone else use Mane, Tail and Body shampoo/conditioner in their own hair? :) :)?
Yes, the bottle says that both the shampoo and the conditioner are good for horses and people. My dad used it growing up. :)
My mother in law buys it at the feed store and uses it at home. She doesn't have horses, either.





I've bought it and used it before. The detangler works really really well, too.
Me!! but i'm country too, soo, probably. I don't think it works as well as human stuff, but it still works. Does it say on the bottle humans can use it too?
It's good stuff! I've used it and I don't even have horses!
I know plenty of people that use it! and I'm a city girl!
  • dermatologist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment