Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Shampoo and conditioner for dry, damaged hair?

which one is the best that i can get at a retail store ?Shampoo and conditioner for dry, damaged hair?
John Frieda Root Awakening is the bestttttt





they make it for dry/ damaged hair tooShampoo and conditioner for dry, damaged hair?
I have the same problem as you. I hear Head %26amp; Shoulders is really good, even if you don't have dandruff. It moisturizes a lot.





*You shouldn't use Pantene because it has silicone in it: it wears your hair down for a few days so it's sleek but later it's a mess. Trust me, I know.





Also, shampoos with alchohol in it tend to make your hair more dry, so check the ingredients.
Aussie DEEEEEEP Conditioner





It's a 3 minute miracle





hope i helped!!!!!!





Answer Mine????? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
I adore brilliant brunette by John Frida. I'm a bleached-blonde and I use it. Totally makes my hair silky soft.
herbal essenses the light blue bottle i 4got what its called but its like heaven along with garnier fructis leave in conditioning cream
bed head moister manic shampoo and conditoner
Pantene
Pantene
Try pantene. They should have one for dry and damaged hair.
  • dermatologist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment