Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Herbal essances totally twisted shampoo/conditioner? or anything similar?

does this shampoo/conditioner only work for curly hair? bc i have stick straight hair and it wont hold a curl (curling iron) for nothing! i would like to add some funk and i like wavy hair but... my hair is really straight but it is also kinda thick. i dont want to get a perm bc i have heard it really damages your hair - is that true? and my hair has no volume. my hair is shoulder length, and i have side swept bangsHerbal essances totally twisted shampoo/conditioner? or anything similar?
My hair is the exact same thing. I want it to have curls, but it won't stay that long. I've tried the shampoo and conditioner that you were talking about and it didn't work for me. It just cleaned it and makes it smell good. Right now, I'm using SunSilk and it's working fine. It's the one for volume and shine. I haven't used the SunSilk one for curly hair but I think you should see how it works for you.Herbal essances totally twisted shampoo/conditioner? or anything similar?
Bumble and Bumble makes a curl shampoo and conditioner that you should try. The extra money will be worth it.





Don't perm your hair ever! It's awful, especially for thick hair. It will dry it out and make it thicker. And you'll just end up with a big poof of frizzy hair.
try it,


the worst it will do id make your hair alittle wavy,


i dont think it makes a difference

No comments:

Post a Comment