Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What kind of shampoo/conditioner do you use?

I use AussieWhat kind of shampoo/conditioner do you use?
Aussie [:What kind of shampoo/conditioner do you use?
I use Olive Oil Aloe Shampoo, and i use Olive Oil Conditioner that smells just like oranges.
herbal essences long term relationship for long hair... i like the useless trivia on the back.
I have to change shampoos all of the time because my hair gets to used to the same product. But right now I am using Vive. Sometimes I'll even use sleek Looks by Matrix.
Herbal Essence or Nutrisse Garnier.
Herbal Essences
L'oreal...
Joico
herbal essences! :D
GARNIER FRUCTIS.
Pantene Pro-V.
suave
pantene
herbal essence
sunsilk!!


= )
herbal essences and dove...i switch back and forth





%26lt;3ash
Pantene!


~love it~
Garnier Fructis, Long and Strong!
Pert Plus!
I use DOVE :)
I love Dove.

No comments:

Post a Comment