Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the best shampoo and conditioner that makes your hair smooth, shiny and frizz free? PLEASE HELP!?

On the cheap end...Dove $4...On the high end..Back to Basics $15What is the best shampoo and conditioner that makes your hair smooth, shiny and frizz free? PLEASE HELP!?
Herbal Essence Pin Straight Shampoo and Conditioner. Also Bed Head Spoil Me product.What is the best shampoo and conditioner that makes your hair smooth, shiny and frizz free? PLEASE HELP!?
frizz-ease anti frizz shine booster serum. It works really well. but if you want a weekly product then go fot there hot oil. hope this helps
I absolutely love the John Frieda Frizz Ease Strait Ahead shampoo. You can get it at any drug store or grocery store. It controls your frizz and it does not make it oily. The only thing is that there conditioner is too heavy for me but I have that problem with many conditioners because my hair tends to get oily. If you don't have this problem the conditioner should be fine for you.. I usually just use the shampoo alone and it is wonderful.. This shampoo makes my hair really smooth and gives it a nice shine and it does not weight it down. It's perfect all year round too, I'm very picky with my shampoo so if I like it i suggest you give it a try. Hope this helps:)
I heard that the Garnier Fructis Sleek And Shine products work really well.
Mrs marino , livon , vatika shampoo ,himalaya shampoo.....

No comments:

Post a Comment