Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Do you think that tresemme makes a good brand of hair products??? Shampoo, conditioner, styling products etc??

Good value of money???Do you think that tresemme makes a good brand of hair products??? Shampoo, conditioner, styling products etc??
I love tresemme! All my hair products are by them. They're amazing. Although they are quite prcey, I definetly think that you're getting what you paid for, because it has such good quality, and makes your hair look absoloutely amazing. I have very curly hair, and ever so often struggle with the frizziness that comes with it, but since I started using Tresemme, my hair has kept to its soft and natural curls, leaving no frizz!Do you think that tresemme makes a good brand of hair products??? Shampoo, conditioner, styling products etc??
I think they are good value for your money, you get a lot and I think the product is above avereage in performance compared to other similarly priced shampoos etc. and it smells really nice.


I would use it again!
NO. They brag up their product, but when I tried it on my long hair, it made it feel all hard and plastic-y, yuck. I also hated the smell. I was disappointed for sure.
yes their stuf is great
Depends on your hair hunny
over rated, rubbish.





i'm a hairdresser, i go to 4 different hair suppliers to get stuff i need...and not 1 of them stocks tresemme.





';salon quality'; - right i have NEVER seen a salon using them, ever. most salons are using TIGI, Paul Mitchell, Fudge, Matrix, L'oreal, Wella...no tresemme.
Hell no. Try aveda, serisouly. Works magic.
If you want to pay $25-$40 for Aveda, TiGi, Big Sexy Hair or any of those other ';salon'; products, go ahead. But there have been studies that show that drug store hair products are just as good as salon. (Just like drug store cosmetics vs. department store cosmetics.)


I just bought the Tresemme Big Boost Root Lifter and I love it. I have very fine, thin hair. I just spray it on and bend over at the waist to blow dry my hair and it looks great! The other thing I like about it is that the next morning when I wake up, my hair doesnt feel all greasy and gross from hair product. With other products, it felt that way but with the Tresemme, my hair still feels clean the next morning.


Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment