Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tresemme Curl Moisturizing Shampoo&Conditioner?

Does the Tresemme Curl Moisturizing hair care line ruin or damage hair?


I have wavy/straight ugly hair, and I kinda want it to be curly or at least a bit more of a wave boost, naturally. Will it ruin or damage my hair? I still want to straighten my hair once in a while. Is this okay?





Thanks.


10 points to best answer! :]Tresemme Curl Moisturizing Shampoo%26amp;Conditioner?
By no means will tresemme curl moisturizing products will damage your hair. If anything, it will make it more silker becuase curly hair is usually more dryer and frizz prone compared to straight hair. You can definately use these products to give your hair more shape and bounce. You can still straighten your hair as you normally would. There are no harmful chemicals that can ruin you hair... don't worry


You'll be finee.


Best of LuckkTresemme Curl Moisturizing Shampoo%26amp;Conditioner?
No. I also have dark brown wavy straight hair. I use the same product, it has kept my hair very bouncy and it has a lovely fragrance. Try also tresemme volumizing moose, it really keep the hair bouncy and curly, without the white dry residue from other mooses,leaving the hair feeling natural and not stiff. I like to straighten my hair but I like my hair with alot of bouncy volume, I hate flat hair, the moose really helps. I hope I have helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment