Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Whats the best shampoo/conditioner out there? (in your opinion)?

I really need to know a good good good hair conditoner (or shampoo if it works best) that makes hair very silky and smooth and NOT FRIZZYWhats the best shampoo/conditioner out there? (in your opinion)?
ok...the best choice is Garnier. definitly! they have all different ones for all sorts of hair-damaged-normal-etc. I use dry/damaged because i straighten my hair. use that. the best part is is that it is made from all natural ingredients like fruit.Whats the best shampoo/conditioner out there? (in your opinion)?
I use FRUCTIS . by GARNIER, love the product, use the whole line, Really smoothes the hair..
Aveda is the best. It makes my hair smell so good, and i feel comfortable the next day from wearing it.
Biolage is my favorite!
I like Sleek by Matix. I have the whole line of it!
A couple of these I have to agree with. Anything with natural ingredients is the best for your hair. I dont know how much Garnier has, but if you look at the ingredients on the bottle, the first 4 ingredients are the ones that have the highest percentage in the bottle. It goes in order from the most to the least. If you can find a product that has an extract, oil, whatever in the first four ingredients, you'd be on the right track. In california, Im not sure about anywhre else, there is this product called Mastey. No kidding, this stuff is allllllllll natural ingredients. No petro-chemicals at all. Plants and food. Thats it. The sh*t is b-a-n-a-n-a-s!!!!!!!!!!! Did i mention it was really good?????????
I swear by Dove EVERYthing.
My hair is nauraly wavy/curly and I use Lor茅l Vive for dryor color treated hair it is the one that is in the orange bottle also is a deep conditoner.This is vey cheap around $3.00-4.00 when I use the deep cond I don't wash it out I put a little in your palm and comb it throughout your hair then style try that let me know how it works
Herbal Essences produces a wonderful line of conditioner(the one's for oily tonormal hair) that help's prevent dry ends but weighs down the hair just a litttle bit......my best success in shampoo has been tresseme'(it smells awesome!) and Pantenes blonde shampoo...
i like aussie [that australian kind with the kangaroo], head and shoulders also is cool even if you dont have dandruff. plus there is always dove for really dead hair....

No comments:

Post a Comment