Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Whats the best shampoo/conditioner?...?

I have oily hair but i need to get something that builds body too..any suggestions? whats your favorite? thanks!Whats the best shampoo/conditioner?...?
I like Treseme. a bit more expensive than regular shampoo but i had the same as you...oily hair. it make my hair lovely and bouncy and shiney and makes it feel real nice =D and smell and it doesnt make hair look bleak, gives it volume at same time :DWhats the best shampoo/conditioner?...?
im the same





it drives me crazy


constanly having to wash my hair


But i work in peter mark now


and i know that all the top brand labels cause


a build up of Oil particles In the Hair


So the best shampoo for it may not be an amazing brand name but it really works combained with the conditioner its called


Wella lifetex


Balenced anti-Grease shampoo


Its regulates Your greasy scalp


It smells Really nice and its affordable.


The rich ingrediates stabilise the sebum balence ...








I put alot of effot into Your question :D





xxxxxxxxxxx





Thanks





*could You do my question..?*





http://sg.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkMV9DvgTvOhs3r0C54Mw3744gt.;_ylv=3?qid=20090314102255AAVA94w
Best Shampoo For Oily Hair -


Pantene Clarifying ( Clear Bottle With Clear Shampoo ) ( Cheap )


Or


Vosene ( Brown In Colour .. Bit Off Putting But Is Soo Damn Good For Your Hair ) ( Cheap )





Best Conditioner For Hair To Give Volume -


Bed Head ( I Think It Has The Word Superstar In The Name .. Bright Pink Bottle And Says ' For Thick Hair ' ) .. Bit Pricey But Not Overly


:)
I don't have a favorite but I can tell you the ones that haven't worked for me...





Herbal Ecenses- Gave me acne on my head ( i normaly don't get acne at all even on my face so that was a shocker)





Pantene- Made my head really itchy





Aussie- Really expensive $$$





Right now i am using...one sec *goes to check bottle =]* Suave naturals-tropical coconut...makes your hair really silkky and doesn't give you any of the above...it also thickened my hair...smells GREAT
Head and shoulders is really good even if you don't have dandruff. You should also buy neutrogena clarifying shampoo that you use once a week.
Well im in the UK so not sure where ever you are if you can get it. But i would say Head and Shoulders. Honest to god iv tried loads but that works best.





Good Luck





x
hmmm I like hebal essence..its really gentle yet powerful in removing build up.
dial for men


hell yeah


jk idc

No comments:

Post a Comment