Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What's a good shampoo and conditioner?

i hae thin, and hair hat looks greesy. I take a shower everyday.... and wash my hair. my friends were saing that make your hair more greesy?


im starting to wash my hair once a day is that okay? also i use V05 what shampoo and conditioner will help me hair grow and be less yucky! lolWhat's a good shampoo and conditioner?
I love Tresseme, I think that's how you spell it.


It leaves my hair shiney, healthy and feeling great!What's a good shampoo and conditioner?
Try Pantene. It works great for daily use.
that's what washing your hair everyday will do.


Try shampooing it every SECOND day. And ONLY condition the tips of your hair. Never condition your roots. Try using something from Herbal Essences.





Email me for ANYTHING else,


Bye
Suave
Isn't V05 like 75 cents???


Honey, get real shampoo


Tresemme, Herbal Essence's are both good. If you can afford it, try Bumble and Bumble
tresseme, herbal essence, and chi.
washing you hair once a day can cause drying, that is to much


try washing every other day. ALSO v05 is crap, sorry. They are cheap because the use cheap ingredient get better.





I use dr bronner's magic soap its an all natural saop with no dry detergents





and I conditioner wash (that's what i replace my shampoo with a light conditioner) I use vo5





and i deep conditioner with bioinfisuion olive oil





and my spray leave in with biolage
Good health helps hair grow, nothing else, HAIR IS DEAD! And stop using V05, your gramma wants her poo back.

No comments:

Post a Comment