Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Which is better shampoo/conditioner? tresemme or garnier?

i have straight blonde hair that i want to be silkier/shinier/smoother/softer and with more volume and body. which one would you recommend?Which is better shampoo/conditioner? tresemme or garnier?
garnier for the shampoo conditioner and silk shiner stuff, but tresemme for the mousse and hairspray. I use garnier to wash and conditioner my hair. it works wonders, but the hair styling products for tresemme are more effectiveif you want volumeWhich is better shampoo/conditioner? tresemme or garnier?
id say neither im using aussie at the mo it leaves my hair feeling really silky and i have horrible hair eveyones commenting and saying how nice it is and it smells great too
garnier. the other stuff makes my hair dry
garnier--i use it and my hair is silky too!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment