Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What shampoo/hair conditioner combination do u like to use?

John FriedaWhat shampoo/hair conditioner combination do u like to use?
IT'S ALWAYS BETTER NOT TO MIX DIFFERENT SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER BRANDS, AS MOST OF THEM USE DIFFERENT AMOUNTS/TYPES OF INGRIDIENTS, AND THEREFORE U WON'T GET THE SAME RESULTS THAN IF U WERE TO USE THE SAME BRAND OF SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER. HOWEVER, IF U CHOOSE TO DO SO ANYWAYZ, THEN IT'S BEST TO USE A REALLY GOOD, DEEP CONDITIONER, I E: PANTENE PRO V, PAUL MITCHELL, KERASTASE, MATRIX, WITH ANY SHAMPOO OF YOUR CHOICE, AS THESE CONDITIONERS ARE STRONG ENOUGH TO WORK WITH JUST ABOUT ANY TYPE OF SHAMPOOWhat shampoo/hair conditioner combination do u like to use?
i use the special stuff from the salons because they told me my hair was damaged because i use stuff from lik walmart and stuff...so yeah, they said it coats ur hair in wax and suffocates it =[ but that could only be me lol!
Avon Shampoo and Conditioner





Apricot and Sunflower


Strawberry and Mango


Cherry and Nutmeg





+ Lods More ;)
Herbal Essences and Superdrug Coconut conditioner.





Oh combination ehh I dont use a combo but my friend uses Motions.
I use Head and Shoulders. I also have a prescription shampoo that i use occasionally for dry scalp.
dove for both shampoo and conditioner .





i'm just very used to it
whatever's on sale. right now i'm using this huge gallon jug of tresemme we got at bj's wholesale club. my hair is short so i don't use conditioner
RedKen
Pantene Pro-V Smooth %26amp; Sleek - I'm always trying new products but always end up coming back to this one.
Head n shoulders smells great n no flakes love it
Whatever my wife buys me.
i use the garnier fructis sleek and shine system
Head %26amp; Shoulders...
I use lots of different things, all good stuff.
'Wash and go'.





I washed my hair, now my hair has gone.
I use Tresemme i love it!
Dove.

No comments:

Post a Comment